- Payments are due the first week of the session or at the time of the special event. You may pay by cash, check or debit/credit card.
- An annual registration fee is due starting in September of each year. This fee can be added to your first session.
Closings Due to Weather-
- Stoughton Tumblers closes if the Stoughton School District closes school due to cold weather. We also close if the Stoughton School district cancels ALL after school activities.
- Anyone who participates in class or a special event MUST have a participation waiver on file. A parent or guardian can fill this out in the gym or you can print one out and bring it with you!
- Your child may dress in clothes that are comfortable and allow for movement. We do ask that the special teams (Dynamites, Pre-team and Competitive Team) wear tight fitting clothes or leotards to class.
- Once you are enrolled in a class, you are automatically enrolled in the next session. You can keep your spot in class as long as you would like but also may choose to stop. If you choose to not attend the next session, simply let your instructors know so we can fill the spot with another athlete.
- Aside from parent/child classes, parents do not need to assist their child in class (please speak with us if your child needs special arrangements). Parents or individuals over 18 are NOT permitted to be on any the equipment. Parents, siblings and other visitors must stay behind the half wall and in other designated areas to watch their child in class.