Our highest priority is the safety of our athletes, families and staff members
*The following document will need to be signed by all parents/guardians enrolling their children prior to starting class.*
I want to do my part and help Stoughton Tumblers keep all athletes, family members and staff members safe during this Covid-19 pandemic. I have read, understood and agreed to the following terms
I understand and agree that:
- I should have my child(ren) use the restroom and wash their hands at home, before arriving
- I will drop my child(ren) off and pick them up at the designated door to the gym
- I will observe social distancing in the lobby area. Spectating is not encouraged, but we understands that it may be necessary for some.
- Stoughton Tumblers requires hand sanitizing for everyone who enters the building.
- Masks are recommended for all spectators and non-participating individuals (during phase 2)
- Practice start and end times have been adjusted and staggered to ensure a safe entrance and exit from the gym and to allow for cleaning between each class period.
- My child(ren) will have frequent opportunities to sanitize their hands while inside the facility.
- I will keep my child(ren) home if they or anyone in my family is coughing, has a temperature over 100, or has any other Covid-19 symptoms.
- I understand that all Stoughotn Tumblers’ staff members will make a strong effort to socially distance, but that due to the nature of the sport, there will be times that contact or less than prescribed physical distancing may occur.
- Spotting is sometimes necessary for safety and to prevent injury. Children will only be spotted as needed.
- I am allowing my child to participate at Stoughton Tumblers, knowing that it is impossible to keep them, myself, or any other individual inside the gym completely safe from COVID-19 exposure.
- These procedures will evolve and change over time, and that I will follow any new standards required by the state and local government, and by Stoughton Tumblers.